Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Typical Is Overrated!!!!!!!

An individual is a smart person who is willing to do what it takes to get something done.

Until they are corrupted by the masses and made into a typical, everyday, average person!




WHY?????

The simple answer is because people need to "keep up with the Jones's."

But if the Jones's just get up, go to work, come home from work, eat dinner and sit around at night watching TV, then on Saturday spend the day watching the "Big Game" or mowing their lawn, why would anyone want to just "keep up" with them.

People should take up the new mantra "Pass By the Jones's!!!!"

I learned a long time ago from some brilliant people just what it takes to "Pass By the Jones's" and hopefully, my readers may be able to learn from me, what I've learned from them.

This wisdom came to me from N and LB (whom I'll refer to as NLB) and Matt and Mark (the 2 MP's), but NLB and the 2-MPs learned it from even more brilliant individuals who, like me, want people to go beyond typical. We all want people to leave ordinary behind and become extraordinary!

How?????

You'll have to come back for that...

No comments: